What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

torpedo gyroscope

Looks like a sovjet piece (probably orignating from East-German inventory, given the seller).

As a long time torpedo gyroscope collector, I have never seen this example before. Absolutely beautiful and a work of engineering industrial art. Really nice, thanks for sharing.

Jason
PS: Does anyone know how much he is asking for it in US $

That's why I placed the posting over here Jason, so someone intetested could buy it. I do not think it will give much trouble importing it into the usa, as long as you state it is a ship's compas gyroscope

It's a beautiful specimen. How much is the cost converted to US $? One I have not seen before with some really interesting designs. I saved all of his pictures.

Jason

It's a beautiful specimen. How much is the cost converted to US $? One I have not seen before with some really interesting designs. I saved all of his pictures.

Jason