What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winston Churchill quote

One inch the other way, and the story would be much different. The shooter was only 130 meters away. That is the closest thing to Divine Intervention that I have seen in my lifetime.

Last edited:
The most obvious and closest sniper position was left unguarded. That is how you give rise to conspiracy theories.

When I came to US, I decided to take a Hunter college class called "Geography of New York State" because I had no idea what was around me. The professor, Mr. White, kept on repeating that everything happening around us had 2 causes "Stupidity and lack of planning", or sometimes both of them together. I eventually understood how right he was.

One inch the other way, and the story would be much different. The shooter was only 130 meters away. That is the closest thing to Divine Intervention that I have seen in my lifetime.
That is very true.Trump Shot.png

If, indeed. It was a bullet that clipped his ear and not a splinter from an object close by, what happened to the bullet? There were people behind him.

When I came to US, I decided to take a Hunter college class called "Geography of New York State" because I had no idea what was around me. The professor, Mr. White, kept on repeating that everything happening around us had 2 causes "Stupidity and lack of planning", or sometimes both of them together. I eventually understood how right he was.
Oh! If only everything could be attributed to those two causes. There's a class of people here in the states who have specialized in making intelligently and planned events **SEEM** Stupid and coincidental. You can believe it and go back to sleep, or become a "person of interest"......

The most obvious and closest sniper position was left unguarded. That is how you give rise to conspiracy theories.
There was in this event even something akin to a magic bullet. A source on TV said the bullet that hit Donald Trump didn't just nick his ear, it also pierced a pretty tough double layer of hydraulic hose, that was certainly fabricated with exceptional toughness for the sized cylinder it lifted on that crane thing, then hit one of those three innocents.
That's a busy day for a 56-65 gr. bullet.

If, indeed. It was a bullet that clipped his ear and not a splinter from an object close by, what happened to the bullet? There were people behind him.
It hit one of the victims that survived. They have been fairly discreet in not letting these people have camping wolves of the media on their lawns, so i have not read the name in print. But it sounded like "Deutsch".