What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Literature on improvised mine adapters (ww2) waffenamt

1000021345.jpg1000021347.jpg
Hi , does anybody happen to know the name of the document that this pictures relate to?
Im doing some research on adapters since one person have pulled a whole storage box with them , and some wherent described anywhere , for example some adpteres where meant for artillery munition of the 203mm b4 howitzer , and some for 120mm mortar shells

Reactions: lcn
If I am not mistaken, first time I saw these pages on Lex grenades website. And as I understood, it is two pages instruction.

If I am not mistaken, first time I saw these pages on Lex grenades website. And as I understood, it is two pages instruction.
Well it seems that theres multiple data on adapters , and i belive there has to be some more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_000637_ReadEra.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_000637_ReadEra.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 38
It may be.
Also , greetings from reibert. I explained russian chemical artillery , was about to write an opus. But was too lazy ;)
Do not be shy, do not be lazy and write something more.
You see, I added completely new original information about shells, but got only few likes :)