What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on 20x128mm Identification

EODGUY

I have these five rounds in the collection, but no data on them. With the numerous color codes for Swiss ammunition over the years I find it difficult to identify the loading. From left to right:
Black projectile with a green band. Markings in yellow are: RP - 20mm; HA;94-OE-77
Brown projectile with a black tip and a white band below it. Markings in black are PT. INS.;04-70 Oe
Olive green projectile with a red band and an unpainted fuze. Markings in yellow are R-20mm; HA; 115-OE-76
Olive green projectile with a red band a yellow band below it and an unpainted fuze. Markings in black are PAE. INCD.; 21-72 Oe
Olive green projectile with a yellow band and a blue painted band and fuze. Markings in yellow are PPAE. INCD.; 46-75 Oe
All of the cases have the typical Oe headstamp layout. If someone could provide the loading type and model designation I would sure appreciate it. I have an idea on all of
them, but no way to confirm it.

20x128mm unknowns.jpg

This cardridges are spanish.
1. - APHE with Fuze BZ-0144, new color coding
2. - TP-T old color coding
3. - HEI with Fuze KZA-0199, new color coding
4. - HEI with Fuze KZA-0199, old color coding
5. - APHEI with Fuze BZ-0144, old color coding