What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grenade pictures added

orpheus72

Premium Member
For those who are interested, i've placed some detailled pictures of the following grenades with their fuze-assemblies in my profile albums.

Bulgarian RGO78 grenade with DVM fuze assembly

Dutch NR20C1 grenade with NR19C3 fuze assembly

Yougoslavian BR.M75 grenade with fuze assembly (unknown fuze nomenclature)

Hope to post some new (detailled) pictures of my other grenades in the future

Enjoy.

Attachments

• RGO-78_1.jpg
    RGO-78_1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 21
  • NR 20_1.jpg
    NR 20_1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 23
  • BR.M75_1.jpg
    BR.M75_1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 26
For those who are interested, i've placed some detailled pictures of the following grenades with their fuze-assemblies in my profile albums.

Bulgarian RGO78 grenade with DVM fuze assembly

Dutch NR20C1 grenade with NR19C3 fuze assembly

Yougoslavian BR.M75 grenade with fuze assembly (unknown fuze nomenclature)

Hope to post some new (detailled) pictures of my other grenades in the future

Enjoy.
Why do you say that fuze of BR M75 grenade is unknown nomenclature?Does it have any markings on the top of the safety lever?

Original yugoslavian made fuzes have black printed 4-digit number(first two numbers are year of production,other two are serial of production of the fuze).

Why do you say that fuze of BR M75 grenade is unknown nomenclature?Does it have any markings on the top of the safety lever?

Original yugoslavian made fuzes have black printed 4-digit number(first two numbers are year of production,other two are serial of production of the fuze).

That's true, but the markings on my fuze lever are 'missing', and the plastic fuze-body has one (for me unknown) imprint (see picture)
I do suppose that the fuze is a UBRV-M75 but not certain.

Attachments

• 100_2191.jpg
    100_2191.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 24

I have one like that too. Can you confirm that 4 yellow digits on the grenade body and 4 black digits on the fuze mean it's Serbian?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true, but the markings on my fuze lever are 'missing', and the plastic fuze-body has one (for me unknown) imprint (see picture)
I do suppose that the fuze is a UBRV-M75 but not certain.
I collect just ex-yugoslavian,croatian and bosnian grenades so I know the origin of that markings.Also I wrote on Lex's website about them many times.

You have the original yugoslavian made body of M75 grenade,but your fuze is not original yugoslavian which were labborated with that grenade in SFR Yugoslavia.Original yugoslavian made fuze for M75 called UBRM-75(UPALJAČ BOMBE RUČNE M75) doesn't have any markings except printed with black paint four digit black number on the top of the safety lever.

The fuze on your M75 is croatian made copy of UBRM-75,made from 1991 till 1993 for croatian army in the factory Đuro Đaković in the town of Đakovo in Croatia.That kind of fuze was issued with the safety lever without any markings on the top of the lever.Those Đuro Đaković safety levers were also cadmium plated,but you can also find the same Đuro Đaković made fuze with the safety lever gun-metal coated(black) with markings on it's top(RB-M91 and serial and year of production).

The marking on your fuze is factory's simbol ĐĐ,and you can find it on their website:
http://www.duro-dakovic.com/

So you have yugoslavian made body of the grenade and croatian made fuze for M91 grenade,which is Đuro Đaković's made copy of M75 grenade.

That fuze was issued only with M91 grenades,not with original yugoslavian M75 grenades.So probably someone screwed it on the body of M75,but that is hybrid of two different grenades.And it was never used in war on the balkans-just M91 grenade with that fuze was used,and M75 grenade always was laborated with it's original yugoslavian made fuze.

I have one like that too. Can you confirm that 4 yellow digits on the grenade body and 4 black digits on the fuze mean it's Serbian?

Thanks.
Not Serbian,they are Yugoslavian.Yugoslavia broke up in 1991,and M75 with yellow markings on the body and black on the top of the safety lever was yugoslavian grenade.
Serbia continued to produce that grenades after 1991,but without yellow markings on grenade body,and with KV cyrillic markings(acronym of serbian manufacturer KRUŠIK VALJEVO) on the body instead of SRB markings on yugoslavian M75...please read my articles which I posted to Lex,and he published them on his website,I explained everything:
www.lexpev.nl

I collect just ex-yugoslavian,croatian and bosnian grenades so I know the origin of that markings.Also I wrote on Lex's website about them many times.

You have the original yugoslavian made body of M75 grenade,but your fuze is not original yugoslavian which were labborated with that grenade in SFR Yugoslavia.Original yugoslavian made fuze for M75 called UBRM-75(UPALJAČ BOMBE RUČNE M75) doesn't have any markings except printed with black paint four digit black number on the top of the safety lever.

The fuze on your M75 is croatian made copy of UBRM-75,made from 1991 till 1993 for croatian army in the factory Đuro Đaković in the town of Đakovo in Croatia.That kind of fuze was issued with the safety lever without any markings on the top of the lever.Those Đuro Đaković safety levers were also cadmium plated,but you can also find the same Đuro Đaković made fuze with the safety lever gun-metal coated(black) with markings on it's top(RB-M91 and serial and year of production).

The marking on your fuze is factory's simbol ĐĐ,and you can find it on their website:
http://www.duro-dakovic.com/

So you have yugoslavian made body of the grenade and croatian made fuze for M91 grenade,which is Đuro Đaković's made copy of M75 grenade.

That fuze was issued only with M91 grenades,not with original yugoslavian M75 grenades.So probably someone screwed it on the body of M75,but that is hybrid of two different grenades.And it was never used in war on the balkans-just M91 grenade with that fuze was used,and M75 grenade always was laborated with it's original yugoslavian made fuze.

Thanks for this complete explenation on the grenade(s) and fuze(s).
Now i know where to look for.

I sent Lex many about yugoslavian and croatian grenades...I will sent more,but many grenades from my collection are now in the phase of restoration,so that will wait for couple of weeks:tinysmile_classes_t