What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ECRA membership problems

Rrickoshae

Premium Member
not sure if anyone can help here but I would like to get the ECRA UK secretarys phone number so that I can query my membership.

I sent off the documents, money, photos etc months ago and heard nothing. I sent an email and heard nothing for a couple of months. I assumed that the organisation was in crisis and done a runner and that I had lost my money. Then in late November out of the blue I rec'd the November & December ECRA magazines but nothing else. Again I sent an email to the secretary but have had no reply. I imagine that I would not gain entry to one of the ECRA meetings without a membership card of some sort.

Does anyone know who the secretary is and how to contact him?

cheers, Dave

Hello Dave! As you can safely Tony Williams to help you.
Greeting from a E.C.R.A. Member from Germany

Dave,
The man you need to speak to is Martin Golland. I won't post his mobile number here but will p.m. you with his details.
Jim

I had the same problem last year Dave, three emails and a phone call unanswered so I just gave up. Sad after being a member since 1996!

D

Martin had a computer crash not long ago which wiped out most of his records, and as he's not what you'd call computer literate he's been spending a long time recovering from that (I know, backups...I told him!).

If anyone has problems with membership, send me a PM with your email address and I can raise it with Martin.

many thanks to Fussee, Jimiles, Mr Davis and Tony W - I'm smilling again! Happy New Year to everyone of course, regards, dave

Hmm - I know one of you tried to PM me because I received a message to say that my inbox was full. When I checked it was in fact only half-full, but I've emptied it anyway, so please try again!

Martin is a bit cranky and nasty, and some would throw in crazy.
Contact Tony for consistency.
However, as a companion for a few days every year at SLICS, Martin is your man!