What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.B PD Fuze

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Does anyone have one of these fuzes?
What country is it?

I know the image is in German, but the nomenclature doesn't seem to fit.

Joe

Attachments

• DB.JPG
    DB.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 44
And I wonder how likely the original German document creator made the same DB (ДБ)/ DV (ДB) mistake?

I don't have much data on the VYa (ВЯ) aircraft cannon, let alone its ammo, but the DV fuze is mentioned for use with the OZ-23-VYa (ОЗ-23-ВЯ) HEI round.

There is however no mention of a DB (ДБ) fuze in the material I have, but as mentioned it is a very limited dataset.

As I am debating about the DB fuse ; K-20 . Or K-20M (diferent typ)
1725523390823.png
Source : iThe source is identical (I added the front side to the ice cream)

This drawing is interesting.
(soo comparating of drawing MINENAZ16)

1725524333066.png

Last edited:
I have already put both books as sources for fuse in the debate.
The only source I don't know the name of is the poor quality copy...
Akon
The K-20/K-20M data would seem to be from the 1953 Russian/Soviet-era publication (Боеприпасы к Авиационным Пулеметам и Пушкам), which I mentioned in the 'K-9' fuze postings.

No documents I have contain data on, or diagrams of, the DV fuze. As such I'd be interested in finding the source material that does covers the DV fuze.

I think the German document is wrong. There are several times when the document has a different letter instead of the correct Cyrillic.
Just my thoughts, but the internal images between the "DB" and DV are too close to think otherwise.

Joe

I have already put both books as sources for fuse in the debate.
The only source I don't know the name of is the poor quality copy...
Akon
Ah, it was in the post about the 'K-9' fuze.

Google search, finds a few pages with sharing links to the file... all dead.

Duck Duck Go search, first result links to a page, where the file is.

Conclusion Google search is truly is poop now!

Name of the 1955 document is 'Артиллерийские Взрыватели Ударного Действия - Выпуск I'.