What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little Help please

Billy's Bullets

I was wondering if I could use the vast knowledge collected here for a little help in some identification. I was out antiquing this weekend and came across some peculiar "Metal Planters" at one location. Now I don't know alot about Ordnance, but I do have a small military collection and this looked a little to well made to be a planter. I was certain it was a tail fin from something, so I purchased it. The lady had 3 more like it and was wondering if it would be worth my while to get the rest. I have read some threads about people putting displays together and looking for fins, and I would hate to see something rusting away in the dirt if it could be used to restore some History.

I have attached a couple of pictures. I someone might know something and let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time....

Attachments

• DSC05862.jpg
    DSC05862.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC05863.jpg
    DSC05863.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC05864.jpg
    DSC05864.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC05865.jpg
    DSC05865.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 38
Hello! Exhibition times here!! US TM 9-1980 BOMBS FOR AIRCRAFT greeting from Germany Harry

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31
Specifically for a 100 pound general purpose bomb.
John