What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

13Pr 1V case

ron3350

Can I ask earni74 to give more details about this case he offers' for sale ? I assume it is the straight case.
I cannot buy it but thought the 13Pr was obsolete and not made in 1965 as a Mk 1V case.
I only have Mk 1 and 11 cases for this case and both are WW1 vintage. I would appreciate more details before ot gets sold please.

Hi ron3350, the case is the Artillery case ,straight, i know nothing about it as to the date, I would think it was used as a blank but escaped being stamped "blank"
Mick

Hi ron3350, the case is the Artillery case ,straight, i know nothing about it as to the date, I would think it was used as a blank but escaped being stamped "blank"
Mick
Most likely one of the cases made specifically for King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery. Made by ROF Birtley until their demise. I saw lots of these case when I was last there.