What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7,5cm PAK41 HE-round

Mrfuze

Premium Member
Here is another very hard to find item, the HE-round (squeeze bore) for the 75mm Pak 41.
The projectile has the AZ5072 attached to it and there are original stencilling on the case!
Enjoy!
Mrfuze, USA

Attachments

• 7,5cm Pak 41 HE-round, 1, GE.jpg
    7,5cm Pak 41 HE-round, 1, GE.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 7,5cm Pak 41 HE-projo, 1, GE,.jpg
    7,5cm Pak 41 HE-projo, 1, GE,.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 118
Oh wow!!!!!!! That's absolutely fantastic..........where do I get one?!
Thanks for showing a picture of it.
Would you mind taking a picture of the headstamp and attaching it to the forum please.
Thanks.
Dave.

7,5cm PAK 41 Headstamps

Ok,
here the image of the case stampings, I hope they are coming out good.
And- this is the first one I have seen in 25 years of collecting in this condition!
Erhard

Attachments

• 7,5cm Pak41 Headstamps.jpg
    7,5cm Pak41 Headstamps.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 105
Thanks again.......I've only been collecting for 19 years so perhaps one will come along in the next 6 years........I can only hope!!
Dave.

Hi Dave,
Do you die after the next 6 years???:tinysmile_cry_t3: Maybe it happenend in the 7th.
Keep looking!:neutral:
-Just joking- it is really hard to find like a lot of other stuff too, I know it myself!
Erhard

The projectile has the AZ5072 attached to it and there are original stencilling on the case!
Enjoy!
Mrfuze, USA

Amazing item Erhard. Thanks for the pictures.
In the world of ordnance you must be a very lucky man or just have some very good friends. I hope you don't mind me asking but where was it before you added it to your collection?

Would it be possible to see some pictures of the fuse and the case stencil markings please :tinysmile_shy_t:.

Cheers
PC

Case stencillings & fuze

Here is an image of the stencillings and the AZ 5072 .
I think the item came originally a couple of years ago from Australia, but I'm not definitely sure with this. Then it was aquired through some tradings here in the US.
Mrfuze,USA

Attachments

• 7,5cm Pak41 case stenc., 1, GE,.jpg
    7,5cm Pak41 case stenc., 1, GE,.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 48
  • AZ 5072, 1, GE,.JPG
    AZ 5072, 1, GE,.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 50